Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt 45-70

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j411701
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 729

    Colt 45-70

    Found this video of an original 45-70 Colt Model 1890 being shot at Ojai Valley Gun Club's Memorial day shoot.
    Enjoy.

    These folks writing the gun laws are weapons grade stupid
  • #2
    golfish
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2013
    • 10124

    I just saw that same gun on Pawn Stars...That has to be more fun then shooting the lever action version. Maybe just a little more fun

    Thanks for sharing
    It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
    Happiness is a warm gun.

    MLC, First 3

    Comment

    • #3
      j411701
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2009
      • 729

      Originally posted by golfish
      I just saw that same gun on Pawn Stars...That has to be more fun then shooting the lever action version. Maybe just a little more fun

      Thanks for sharing
      That gun is a work of art. The best part is the owner is more than willing to talk to you about the history of the gun and let you shoot it. He is good people.
      These folks writing the gun laws are weapons grade stupid

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1