Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What would you do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sully007
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 1612

    What would you do?

    Took my NIB sig p220 to gunsmith to install new night sights.
    The rear sights were not works, so had him change them out for new ones.
    Pick up the firearm and when I got it home the slide was all scratched up.
    This is new never fired gun and the front slide is damaged.



    Just Saying!
    From my Brain cells to your's
  • #2
    9mmrevolver
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2006
    • 1477

    Take it back and have him fix it. His insurance should take care of it

    Comment

    • #3
      Loubot10
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2012
      • 3078

      Business relationship = business answers
      sigpic

      Originally posted by Lone_Gunman
      They want to be rulers. Well I don't effing want to be ruled, I want to be represented.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1