Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gun Porn on Reddit (SFW)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aimstr8
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 60

    Gun Porn on Reddit (SFW)

    Hey All,

    I searched and was surprised to see no post on this yet but....
    Did you know Reddit.com has a section called "Gun Porn" which is basically a ton of posts of gun images? (no actual porn).


    Just in case you spend tons of time drooling over gun images like me.
    I included a recent image I shot of my Springfield Armory XD 9mm as well..
    Attached Files
  • #2
    ThemBastards
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 1741

    OP delivered
    "These surplus guns are cool not because they go Pew, but because where and when they have Pew'd"

    http://howtomakeeverything.com/CD3WD/INDEX.HTM
    http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x39
    http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957

    Comment

    • #3
      chuckshoots
      Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 469

      Not to mention that sweet spyderco next to the springfield
      "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while the bad people will find a way around the laws"-Plato

      Comment

      • #4
        aimstr8
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 60

        Originally posted by chuckshoots
        Not to mention that sweet spyderco next to the springfield
        Good spot on the Spyderco Chuckshoots!! I LOVE that knife, its my EDC and it is as sharp as a sharks tooth with lasers on it!

        Comment

        • #5
          chuckshoots
          Member
          • Oct 2010
          • 469

          Ha I happen to have a love for all spydercos myself.

          Not to mention I dig the "sharp as a sharks tooth with lasers on it" description ha, i must say it painted the perfect picture.
          "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while the bad people will find a way around the laws"-Plato

          Comment

          • #6
            colossians323
            Crusader for the truth!
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 21637

            LIVE FREE OR DIE!

            M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

            Originally posted by M. Sage
            I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1