Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

dfgbsdfv

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SpeedTactical
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 2557

    dfgbsdfv

    lkjdsflkvbsdfv
    Last edited by SpeedTactical; 08-24-2015, 11:44 PM.
    Life is Good. Live life to the fullest, while treating others the way you want to be treated.
  • #2
    Panchira!
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 1142

    They had a barrel recall, not sure of the year though (peening issue on barrel shroud), and updated the cut style for the sights. There will be a small dimple on the bottom left of the slide next to the striker if you have that then you have a newer model if not then older model. They may have changed some things but I am not sure what else. I have a newer PM9. Best thing to do is contact Kahr:

    Kahr Contact
    I don't remember the time I was human that's why I don't understand anybody.
    The sound of a cat puking is the most effective alarm clock.
    There's danger lurking around every corner, that's why I propose we make all of our buildings round.

    Comment

    • #3
      SpeedTactical
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 2557

      bsdfkjbasdc
      Last edited by SpeedTactical; 08-24-2015, 11:45 PM.
      Life is Good. Live life to the fullest, while treating others the way you want to be treated.

      Comment

      • #4
        Panchira!
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 1142

        Yep that is what I would do. You could also ask them in the recall has been performed too.
        I don't remember the time I was human that's why I don't understand anybody.
        The sound of a cat puking is the most effective alarm clock.
        There's danger lurking around every corner, that's why I propose we make all of our buildings round.

        Comment

        • #5
          ironhorse1
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2012
          • 1005

          Mine was purchased several years ago. The gun worked great right out of the box. However mine will not feed hollow points if the magazine is inserted and the slide is racked.

          If the slide is locked back, magazine inserted, then release the slide lock, the gun will feed hollow points. Upon firing, it will feed hollow points, without any failures.


          I don't consider this a defect. It is just the way this small auto needs to operate.

          irh
          Last edited by ironhorse1; 04-17-2013, 8:12 AM.

          Comment

          • #6
            9mmepiphany
            Calguns Addict
            • Jul 2008
            • 8075

            Originally posted by ironhorse1
            I don't consider this a defect. It is just the way this small auto needs to operate.
            It isn't a defect and it isn't just with hollow points...when the gun is new.

            It has to do with the tight springing, due to the short slide, and new owners letting the frame move to the rear when racking the slide (the short frame contributes to this also). If you hold the frame absolutely still when racking...or drive it forward...the rounds should chamber; just as they do when firing.

            When the spring loosens a bit, it becomes a bit more tolerant of slide racking to chamber a round...so you can tap-n-rack them
            ...because the journey is the worthier part...The Shepherd's Tale

            Comment

            • #7
              glennbtw
              Member
              • Jan 2010
              • 116

              Have you been to this site?



              It had a lot of helpful info for some issues I had

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1