Trying not to sound like a pompous *** it is safe to say my wife and I have made enough over the last 30 years to live anywhere we want and work or not as we want. We are only in our early 50's and tried retirement - gosh how boring.
We just purchased a group of cabins in Idaho but live in California. So here are my question.
Is it true that I may now purchase any ID legal firearms and leave them at our personal cabin in ID?
We have begun selling our CA specific assets including any registered firearms getting ready for the move.
Good luck to the rest of you, I am tired to beating my head against the wall.....
We just purchased a group of cabins in Idaho but live in California. So here are my question.
Is it true that I may now purchase any ID legal firearms and leave them at our personal cabin in ID?
We have begun selling our CA specific assets including any registered firearms getting ready for the move.
Good luck to the rest of you, I am tired to beating my head against the wall.....




Comment