Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stupid Boycott Threads....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • L4D
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 3053

    Stupid Boycott Threads....

    As if your one purchase matters.


    carry on.
    RIP iTrader: Feedback Profile for L4D
  • #2
    skisly
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 63

    FYNQ.

    Comment

    • #3
      NorCalXJ
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 3992

      huh?
      Terminal Lance

      Comment

      • #4
        Some Guy
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2008
        • 2112

        I'm boycotting this thread.


        CTD is boycott worthy though.
        Make 159 Great Again

        Originally posted by ArmednReady
        Your tears are like candy to me....mmmmmmmmm yum yum.
        Originally posted by BoxesOfLiberty
        This post is brought to you by the letter alcohol.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          bill_k_lopez
          Banned
          • May 2011
          • 2836

          Originally posted by Some Guy
          I'm boycotting this thread.


          CTD is boycott worthy though.
          Damn - you beat me to it.....'ll have to ask people to sign a petition now. And CTD can KMA.

          Comment

          • #6
            NorCalXJ
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2012
            • 3992

            Sportsman guide for me
            Terminal Lance

            Comment

            • #7
              toby
              Banned
              • Jan 2010
              • 10576

              OP....I agree. I think they just post to let people know they just bought something and most of the time when something goes bad they still spend their money and then cry about the place that ripped them off. Little do they realize they only get ripped off if they spend their money, no one twisted their arm.

              Comment

              • #8
                HOGLEG
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2012
                • 913

                I'm sure some of the CTD rants threads have cut in to their bottom line a bit.

                Comment

                • #9
                  L4D
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 3053

                  Originally posted by HOGLEG
                  I'm sure some of the CTD rants threads have cut in to their bottom line a bit.
                  Nope. Most of those threads are crying about not being able to buy something from them....so a boycott from that means diddly.

                  Boycotting a place that doesn't sell to you already
                  Yeah sure CTD has other things that they ship but have you seen dat price tag?
                  RIP iTrader: Feedback Profile for L4D

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Divernhunter
                    Calguns Addict
                    • May 2010
                    • 8753

                    There are several places(one local) that I will no longer do business with. It may not matter to them but it does to me. I also spent allot of money and brought many people into the local business that I do not anymore.
                    AA --you do not try to screw a very good customer when he files for divorice even if the ex is servicing you for the favor.
                    A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
                    NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
                    SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1