Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I know everybody ha seen it, but it's worth remembering

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sailor74
    Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 417

    I know everybody ha seen it, but it's worth remembering





    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFaLokC9hqk[YOUTUBE]



    I can't ever get that youtube deal to work.


    Sailor
  • #2
    acorn
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 1682

    Comment

    • #3
      Haunt
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 13

      Haha, nice share.
      Future Soldier // Graphics Artist

      Comment

      • #4
        Super Max
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 36

        Classic! I had forgotten about that one.

        Comment

        • #5
          repubconserv
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2010
          • 3056

          love it

          Comment

          • #6
            Librarian
            Admin and Poltergeist
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Oct 2005
            • 44691

            Originally posted by sailor74
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFaLokC9hqk



            [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFaLokC9hqk[YOUTUBE]



            I can't ever get that youtube deal to work.


            Sailor
            The [YOUTUBE ]XX[ YOUTUBE] 'thing' is to put just the "SFaLokC9hqk" in place of the "XX". (Note that, if by chance the text includes a vulgarism, the word filter will replace that part of the text with '***', so the link won't work.)
            ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

            Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

            Comment

            • #7
              JDay
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2008
              • 19393

              Originally posted by Librarian
              The [YOUTUBE ]XX[ YOUTUBE] 'thing' is to put just the "SFaLokC9hqk" in place of the "XX". (Note that, if by chance the text includes a vulgarism, the word filter will replace that part of the text with '***', so the link won't work.)
              The second one needs to be [/YOUTUBE] also.

              Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
              Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

              The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

              Comment

              • #8
                Jet Setter
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2012
                • 5348

                Never saw that video. Funny.
                *********************
                WTS:
                1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
                2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
                3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

                Comment

                • #9
                  Zedrek
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 1812

                  Originally posted by Librarian
                  The [YOUTUBE ]XX[ YOUTUBE] 'thing' is to put just the "SFaLokC9hqk" in place of the "XX". (Note that, if by chance the text includes a vulgarism, the word filter will replace that part of the text with '***', so the link won't work.)
                  Ahhh. thanks. I've been wondering about that. I was trying to put the whole link in there.
                  sigpic10mm collector

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    223556
                    Veteran Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 3345

                    I haven't seen this before, great though hahaha!
                    "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

                    "Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
                    - Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1