...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
......
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
i see your from the bay area arent there a lot of men that dont mind being in the middle. hehe -
Comment
-
What kind of sandwich would you call that? A "middle-man-wich"?!?Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
are you looking for someone to do a straw purchase?LIVE FREE OR DIE!
M. Sage's I have a dream speech;
Originally posted by M. SageI dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.
Comment
-
I think he's trying to import a "bride"Sofa King Tactical!Comment
-
For a second I thought we were in the "off-topic" section.
OP, I've never gone through a middleman FFL, but I know Quentin Defense used to do it.
What is it that you're trying to buy? Maybe there's an easier way to get it. There are a couple of places that specialize in SSE pistols. If it's a rifle, a few places will accept it disassembled.Comment
-
most likely he is looking for an out-of-state FFL willing to be a middleman between someone selling a firearm but not willing to ship it to CA (hates CA or won't do CFLC, etc) or convert it to CA-specs before shipping it. With a middleman FFL, that FFL will receive the shipment from the seller and make it CA-legal (if need be) and do the CFLC paperwork to ship it to the buyer's local FFL.
nothing illegal about it, not a straw purchase. In the past, there were FFLs that made good money just reshipping firearms for CA buyers. $25-50 was the going rate IIRC.Jack
Do you want an AOW or C&R SBS/SBR in CA?
No posts of mine are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.Comment
-
You know its frustrating to make out of state purchases. I found the same trouble trying to buy an AK...Out of state FFLs are so scared of shipping to California that its almost taboo to mention it. A lot of out of state FFLs are also misinformed. I agree though...If I was an FFL out of state I wouldnt mind throwing on something as simple as a bullet button and a 10 round mag and charging you for doing so =PComment
-
why don't u give us more facts, maybe I can be of help.Comment
-
I have used Henderson Defense in the past for this. You have it shipped to them, they Kali it up (for a fee), and ship to your FFL. The OP is lacking some details.most likely he is looking for an out-of-state FFL willing to be a middleman between someone selling a firearm but not willing to ship it to CA (hates CA or won't do CFLC, etc) or convert it to CA-specs before shipping it. With a middleman FFL, that FFL will receive the shipment from the seller and make it CA-legal (if need be) and do the CFLC paperwork to ship it to the buyer's local FFL.
nothing illegal about it, not a straw purchase. In the past, there were FFLs that made good money just reshipping firearms for CA buyers. $25-50 was the going rate IIRC.Comment
-
LAN-WorldOriginally posted by KestryllThis guy is a complete and total idiot.
/thread.
ΦΑComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,565
Posts: 25,149,249
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30004 users online. 119 members and 29885 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment