+1 for le targets. they have a lot of good stuff.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
creative paper targets
Collapse
X
-
"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
women and breed a hardier race!" -
Thanks for the links! bookmarked.
Here are some free downloadable target sources:
Free targets that are printable in pdf format. Rifle, pistol, airgun, benchrest, silhouette and other paper targets
http://www.gamecalls.net/free_stuff/...e_targets.htmlComment
-
+1 fairfaxjim for the good resource links!
"Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
-
I forget the company that has infantry targets (RPG and Ak soldiers).sigpic
Antelope Valley grown, now State of Jefferson transplant.Comment
-
thanks for all the replies!
I'm sorting through them now..Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,282
Posts: 25,146,420
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32069 users online. 125 members and 31944 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment