Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Infantry Weapons and their effects from WWII (1943)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tomsocal
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 20

    Infantry Weapons and their effects from WWII (1943)

  • #2
    Crusader
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 2995

    Now THAT is how to shoot a propaganda film. North Korea could learn a thing or two

    Comment

    • #3
      eckerph
      Senior Member
      • May 2006
      • 1694

      Originally posted by Crusader
      Now THAT is how to shoot a propaganda film. North Korea could learn a thing or two
      That sir, gave me a chuckle. I was just watching NK videos on liveleak yesterday, I love how in a row of about 10 MG only every other one shoots, the rest kinda just act like their shooting. It was so obvious, I actually kind of felt sorry for those bastards.

      Every time I think about selling or trading my M1's or my carbine because ammo is too expensive or the Garand is too dang heavy etc,etc I see something like this video and it reminds me how historical,powerful and awesome these weapons are. Thanx for putting this up op.
      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=764869 M1 ammo for sale

      Comment

      • #4
        smle-man
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2007
        • 10606

        Interesting that by 1943 enough German stuff was being captured and shipped back to the U.S. to make this movie and for other testing purposes.

        Comment

        • #5
          Maddog5150
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Feb 2006
          • 10526

          Originally posted by Crusader
          Now THAT is how to shoot a propaganda film. North Korea could learn a thing or two
          There's this other US propaganda film for soldiers during WWII about the German MG42. It goes on to tell the troops that it sounds mean but isn't all that and how with simple tactics it was easily defeated.
          The military made it because the MG42 royally would **** up anything in it's path and needed the propaganda to get soldiers to charge on into the nests.

          cant find the original, but found the documentary

          Last edited by Maddog5150; 03-30-2013, 8:40 PM.
          Buy my EO Tech XPS3-0!!!

          For those nutjobs who like to use the word "gouge"
          Note: I did not write the above article.

          Any carpenters in Socal want a side project?

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            blazeaglory
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2011
            • 6370

            4:08-4:35 is probably one of the best paragraphs ever spoken.

            And .30 cal goes through 12" oak trees? DAMN!

            And look at the ball go through the concrete wall! And people wonder why I get mad when they use it for paper target practice!
            Last edited by blazeaglory; 03-31-2013, 1:31 PM.
            A note to the NSA or anyone gathering information on me, this disclaimer is for you..."Everything I type on this website Is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. None of it is true."

            Also, sometimes I type in CAPS to emphasize a POINT. Please dont interpret that as YELLING. Sorry if I HURT any fuzzy little bunny's FEELINGS out there.

            Comment

            • #7
              blazeaglory
              Calguns Addict
              • May 2011
              • 6370

              You ever hear two machine guns talking? They both chat back and forth for a while until one runs out of dialogue
              A note to the NSA or anyone gathering information on me, this disclaimer is for you..."Everything I type on this website Is purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. None of it is true."

              Also, sometimes I type in CAPS to emphasize a POINT. Please dont interpret that as YELLING. Sorry if I HURT any fuzzy little bunny's FEELINGS out there.

              Comment

              • #8
                TonyNorCal
                Calguns Addict
                • Dec 2004
                • 8061

                This video is so full of win.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1