Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Selling a Pistol and self loaded ammo ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BACKTOSHOOTING
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 517

    Selling a Pistol and self loaded ammo ?

    I got into shooting with a 9mm Glock and started reloading my own ammo for it but now I bought a Lever Rifle in 38/357 and it is an absolute blast to shoot.
    So I now want to sell the glock and buy another gun but I have quite a bit of ammo that I made and i'm wondering if I can LEAGALY sell it with the gun or do I need to shoot it all first ?
    What would you do in this situation,
    Thanks, Steve
    FIREARMS-When a GUN is needed more than a camera
  • #2
    Oceanbob
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jun 2010
    • 12720

    Originally posted by BACKTOSHOOTING
    I got into shooting with a 9mm Glock and started reloading my own ammo for it but now I bought a Lever Rifle in 38/357 and it is an absolute blast to shoot.
    So I now want to sell the glock and buy another gun but I have quite a bit of ammo that I made and i'm wondering if I can LEAGALY sell it with the gun or do I need to shoot it all first ?
    What would you do in this situation,
    Thanks, Steve
    Legally yes.. But for liability reasons I would just shoot it up before selling the GLOCK. Or save it for the day you get another 9MM.

    The fact that you call your ammo self loaded kind of makes me wonder. What kind of machine did you reload on?
    May the Bridges I burn light the way.

    Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

    Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

    Comment

    • #3
      uhlan1
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2012
      • 6217

      I would not sell any rounds you reloaded.
      "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

      Comment

      • #4
        Czsp-01-9mm
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2012
        • 1853

        Just shoot them up, just to cover your butt just in case.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Tank 57
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2009
          • 4185

          I would not take someone else's handloads if buying a gun.I'd politely tell you to keep them.

          Comment

          • #6
            far from tactical
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2012
            • 1381

            Originally posted by Tank 57
            I would not take someone else's handloads if buying a gun.I'd politely tell you to keep them.
            + 1

            Comment

            • #7
              russt
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2012
              • 1039

              It's not worth the risk IMO. Just keep them for your next 9mm or pull the bullets, dump powder and sell with gun as components

              Comment

              • #8
                BACKTOSHOOTING
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2012
                • 517

                OK so blow them off I will.
                Thanks guys
                FIREARMS-When a GUN is needed more than a camera

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1