Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

10-30 mag question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dougncrew
    Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 103

    10-30 mag question

    I bought a10-30 mag when I lived in cali but now I am in az. Can I remove the plug legally?
  • #2
    JDay
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 19393

    Yes. Arizona has no magazine size limit.
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

    The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

    Comment

    • #3
      bruss01
      Calguns Addict
      • Feb 2006
      • 5336

      But be certain you don't find yourself on the wrong side of the CA/AZ border with it (sans mag block). It's an easy thing to forget when visiting friends who live near state lines.
      The one thing worse than defeat is surrender.

      Comment

      • #4
        dieselpower
        Banned
        • Jan 2009
        • 11471

        Originally posted by bruss01
        But be certain you don't find yourself on the wrong side of the CA/AZ border with it (sans mag block). It's an easy thing to forget when visiting friends who live near state lines.
        especially if there is evidence that you removed a plug, like old epoxy or a pin hole used to "seal" the base plate.

        Comment

        • #5
          sfbay
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Sep 2011
          • 1646

          Enjoy!
          You get what you get and you don't get upset !

          Comment

          • #6
            dougncrew
            Member
            • Mar 2010
            • 103

            Cool. Thats what I figured. Thanks

            Comment

            • #7
              Ron-Solo
              In Memoriam
              • Jan 2009
              • 8581

              I'd just keep it in case you come back to visit. I was at Cabelas in Glendale two days ago and they had lots of MilSpec 30 round mags in stock for $24.99.
              LASD Retired
              1978-2011

              NRA Life Member
              CRPA Life Member
              NRA Rifle Instructor
              NRA Shotgun Instructor
              NRA Range Safety Officer
              DOJ Certified Instructor

              Comment

              • #8
                dougncrew
                Member
                • Mar 2010
                • 103

                Looks like I need to go to cabelas soon. How did the look on amo?

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1