Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CORE 15 LPK Missing Parts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kylednf
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 456

    CORE 15 LPK Missing Parts

    I ordered (2) LPK's from core15 when they had a deal posted in the marketplace about a month ago. I just got the kits today and as I was going through the parts i noticed that there were no hammers!?!? I ordered (2) and the other didn't have a hammer either. I sent core 15 an email but who knows how long it will take to get two parts from them. The LPK's look to be CMMG kits due to the color coated bags. Anyone else receive a LPK kit from core15?
  • #2
    NightingaleM44
    Member
    • May 2011
    • 181

    Due to receive 1 tomorrow. Will check then.

    Comment

    • #3
      kalikid
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 58

      went and checked my two kits...the hammer was jammed inside the pistol grip. hope yours are too.

      Comment

      • #4
        lavey29
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2012
        • 1126

        I have a kit in the mail set for delivery also. Hope they are not just CMMG stuff they are selling.

        Comment

        • #5
          Scuba951
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2012
          • 1037

          My CMMG hammer was jammed in the pistol grip as well.

          Just my 2 cents.

          Comment

          • #6
            lavey29
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2012
            • 1126

            Why don't they specify CMMG for the LPK on their site? Seems like some BS false advertising to me especially when you see their ads in the magazines and they brag about "Is mil-spec good enough?" "We think not" "CORE15 where mil-spec is just the starting point".

            I am looking at their ad in the recent Book of the AR15 Blackout edition right now. I even emailed them a little while ago asking if their are really shipping CMMG stuff and advertising as their own LPK's. I hate crap like this, just be honest with your customers.

            Comment

            • #7
              kylednf
              Member
              • Jan 2012
              • 456

              Good news, they were in te pistol grips. Haha I feel stupid. Now back to business! Thanks for the help guys!

              Comment

              • #8
                tenpercentfirearms
                Vendor/Retailer
                • Apr 2005
                • 13007

                Originally posted by kylednf
                Good news, they were in te pistol grips. Haha I feel stupid. Now back to business! Thanks for the help guys!
                Honestly, I love these threads because they are such easy fixes. It is better to have learned this lesson and not have to deal with it.

                I once called Stag Arms and told them they forgot all of my buffer assemblies in my tactical stocks. They were in the extensions.

                Glad you found them.
                www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1