Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

grabagun or budsgunshop?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jfornelli
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 101

    grabagun or budsgunshop?

    I'm looking to place an order for a shotgun and these two have good pricing.
    Both will take a week or so before they ship it to a local FFL.

    Beyond that, anyone have actual experience with either one, good or bad?
  • #2
    alfred1222
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2010
    • 7331

    Go to your LGS
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    This guy is a complete and total idiot.
    /thread.

    ΦΑ

    Comment

    • #3
      tommyboy619
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 891

      I prefer Grabagun. No credit card fees. Bud's will charge you more if you pay with a credit card. I've never felt comfortable sending a money order or check to a vendor. Too many ways for it to get lost. I have done transactions with both and wouldn't hesitate to buy from either in the future.
      "Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst, and cold." - Thomas Jefferson

      Comment

      • #4
        readysetgo
        CGSSA Coordinator
        • Aug 2011
        • 8694

        grabagun has been GTG for me.
        Stand up and be counted, or lay down and be mounted... -Mac

        Comment

        • #5
          IAMSWUTIAMS
          Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 129

          Bought my tlr4 from grabagun. Great price and painless process.

          Comment

          • #6
            bombadillo
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2007
            • 14810

            I have gotten lots of guns from a few hundred, to fifteen hundred dollars or so. Check the vendors on our boards and see if anyone has it for close to other online prices, and go that route first. If not, buds has been flawless for me.

            Comment

            • #7
              Steve_In_29
              Banned
              • Nov 2009
              • 5682

              I bought my wife's Para Carry 9 from Buds (it was a factory demo gun with as new warranty) and the transaction went smoothly. I did get hit with the CC fee though but Bud's price couldn't be beat on the pistol even including that.

              Slightly OT and nothing to do with Bud's but Para did stand behind the used pistol, as there was an issue and the wife ended up with a brand new replacement.

              Comment

              • #8
                Dano3467
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2013
                • 7381

                Checked grabagun site pretty much out of stock for most hand guns

                Comment

                • #9
                  repomanNWP
                  Senior Member
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 1058

                  I've purchased a few guns from buds, sent to Gusslers as my local FFL, couldn't be easier.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    DTOM CA!
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 1062

                    Originally posted by Ready_eSeVe
                    grabagun has been GTG for me.
                    Bought a part from them and they shipped ahead of schedule.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      jfornelli
                      Member
                      • Nov 2012
                      • 101

                      Well, I ended up ordering from grabagun yesterday.
                      Today, I called the local shop where I was going to do the transfer but the gal I spoke with was short with me and rude, but said they aren't accepting transfers at this time (not in so many words). So, I called grabagun customer service and had them switch to Gusslers. They then removed the other company from their list of transfer dealers.

                      Gotta say, grabagun experience and customer service have both been good so far.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sunaj
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 329

                        Buds is great, low prices, a week is pretty good waiting right now, Wholesale Hunter took a month+ no tracking no shipping notification on my my last gun order-last order there for me
                        Janus

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          jfornelli
                          Member
                          • Nov 2012
                          • 101

                          I ordered from buds a couple months ago. Had no problems there either.
                          Was just wondering about a comparison. So far, I would feel comfortable going with either.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1