Any machine shops doing 80% lower build/machining parties/ time slots? North Los Angeles County /sfv?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
80% lower build los angeles
Collapse
X
-
80% lower build los angeles
Tags: None -
I'm planning on trying to do one with my drillpress this summer. You don't need a machine shop or even a mill to male one that functions.NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
Utah CCW Instructor
Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.
sigpic CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE
KM6WLVComment
-
I have access to a mill with xyz readouts, but I'd just as soon do it on an established machine. Just wondering if anyone in la county doing build/machine parties?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,854
Posts: 25,152,484
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11628 users online. 100 members and 11528 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment