Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Will you buy long guns after 2014?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sd_shooter
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Dec 2008
    • 14281

    Will you buy long guns after 2014?

    Is anyone thinking of changing their purchase habits after the 2014 long gun registration kicks in?

    I have a C&R & COE but I'm thinking about letting them expire. (OTOH that combination may prove to be even more valuable than before since I'm sure the SASS types will have negotiated an exemption for themselves into every upcoming law...)

    Also perhaps the long gun registration makes no difference since the gov already knows about my handguns.

    202
    Yes!
    0%
    113
    No!
    0%
    89

    The poll is expired.

  • #2
    mossy
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2007
    • 7432

    I dont know. Once inventory normalizes i want an AK74 and i alwase want another shotgun. If i want something and have the money i will get it.
    best troll thread in calguns history
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=406739



    burn the circus down cuz the world is full of clowns

    Comment

    • #3
      G38xOC
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 3749

      No , not because it needs to be register .. about time for me set my standard and stick with the plan . I hope...

      Comment

      • #4
        E92335i
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 2937

        No more!

        Comment

        • #5
          Steve_In_29
          Banned
          • Nov 2009
          • 5682

          Voted no because I am buying what I want prior to 2014 and don't anticipate needing to get anything else.

          That being said I retire in 2015 and might end up living in the free state of Texas near my son so all bets would be off then.

          Comment

          • #6
            bsg
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2009
            • 25954

            i plan to pick up a few long guns in 2013. i'm not currently thinking beyond that timeline.

            Comment

            • #7
              M1NM
              Calguns Addict
              • Oct 2011
              • 7966

              NO - well maybe just one to happily turn in when it comes time.

              Comment

              • #8
                Japedo
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2006
                • 1402

                Yup, in 2014 I'll be in a gun friendlier state.
                If you are not outraged you are not paying attention!!!

                Originally posted by roostersgt
                You need to be a cop with lots of experience to keep children safe on a school campus. CCW holders, gardeners and yes, trainmen, do not posses the experience, training or expertise in responding to an event such as Sandy. That you can't grasp that is lost on me. Perhaps that's why you're better suited in your present employment. You don't understand what it means to provide for the publics safety. You just don't know.

                Comment

                • #9
                  uhlan1
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Aug 2012
                  • 6217

                  Not a chance. Get them before.
                  "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    510GUY
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2010
                    • 1368

                    Yes, I plan on buying more rifles they register pistols right now so what's the diffrence.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mabilis_matulis
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 5121

                      I'll get what I need before things change...
                      sigpic
                      "its hard to face the problem if the problem is your face"

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sfbay
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        • Sep 2011
                        • 1646

                        Uh ya!

                        I buy guns and shoot them!
                        You get what you get and you don't get upset !

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Exodus343
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jun 2012
                          • 4740

                          No, only handguns and ammo
                          getting all my long guns now!
                          "Adversity Introduces Us To Ourselves"

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            safewaysecurity
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jun 2010
                            • 6166

                            Trying to get all the ones I really want before registration, but I answered yes because I might by another one depending on the circumstances. Justin Beiber told me to never say never.
                            Originally posted by cudakidd
                            I want Blood for Oil. Heck I want Blood for Oil over hand wringing sentiment!
                            ^

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              DannyInSoCal
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Aug 2010
                              • 8271

                              Yes of course - I plan on being in Texas or AZ by then....
                              .
                              $500 Donation to any Veterans Charity - Plus $500 Gift Card to any gun store: Visit 2nd Amendment Mortgage / www.2AMortgage.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1