Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Issued Gear?
Collapse
X
-
Issued Gear?
sigpic
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.Tags: None -
No, as Contractors we are not LEO, nor are we allowed any benefit of law relating to military or LEO when back CONUS.
Look at your contract para 5.2. It states something to that effect there. I could be wrong on the CLIN, but I know its in there. -
Unfortunate, given half of the deplyed American forces seam to be contractors these days.
Cheers,sigpic
Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.Comment
-
By design buddy. Look at all the .gov gains by using contractors for everything.
This was started by Clinton in his first term. He closed our chances for advancement, passed a policy about kicking out guys who couldnt or wouldnt switch MOS, then offered us the same job as a contractor working in the same unit...only as a civy working under a CLIN and not the UCMJ.
When I got out there were something like 5 open spots for E7..and over 8,000 E6s looking to move up (in my last MOS that is).Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,855
Posts: 25,152,547
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 39185 users online. 128 members and 39057 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment