Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gunmap.org - something for the anti's to read

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • huck
    Senior Member
    CGN Contributor
    • Mar 2008
    • 972

    Gunmap.org - something for the anti's to read

    I searched first (I swear) to see if this was posted already. Just heard about it from a friend of mine.

    The Death of Gun Control - 2025 How citizens legally carry loaded handguns in 50 states Concealed Handgun Carry Constitutional carry Right to carry Exposed


    It's a map of the USA and state-by-state comments about the gun laws.
    Shop at Amazon.com and support Calguns Foundation with every purchase
  • #2
    deleted by PC police
    Banned
    • Feb 2008
    • 1374

    now it would be great to have a violent crime map to compare to that.

    Comment

    • #3
      huck
      Senior Member
      CGN Contributor
      • Mar 2008
      • 972

      Since most of these places implement gun laws in response to violent crime, I think you really have look at it in terms of increase / decrease in violent crime since the gun laws went into effect.

      From everything I've read the gun laws have done nothing to quell violent crime. There are so many other influences (economy, job market, etc...) that it's really impossible to say, though.

      Yes, it's a catchy slogan, but I think it's true too:

      If you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns.
      Shop at Amazon.com and support Calguns Foundation with every purchase

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1