I wouldn't exactly call this a score but my local fleet supply store got a shipment of 7.62x39 in about a week ago. TulAmmo FMJ for $4.59 per box, not too shabby.
The worst part is there is a 4 box limit per day...so every day before work I have been stopping in and buying 4 boxes. The funniest part is I seem to be the only person that noticed the ammo come in, as it appears as though my 4 boxes from the day before are the only ones missing from the pile.
The worst part is there is a 4 box limit per day...so every day before work I have been stopping in and buying 4 boxes. The funniest part is I seem to be the only person that noticed the ammo come in, as it appears as though my 4 boxes from the day before are the only ones missing from the pile.

Comment