Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Thin IWB Holster for GLOCK 21 ~ GLOCK 10MM

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • acaligunner
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2008
    • 8025

    Thin IWB Holster for GLOCK 21 ~ GLOCK 10MM

    I usually buy Kramer # 3 Horsehide Holsters for my Glocks, but as you know the Glock 45/10mm pistols and the thickness of the Horsehide, make the rig a little thick.

    Is there a good quality IWB holster out there that is more thinner than horse/cow hide for these big pistols?

    I'm right handed, want the trigger guard totally covered, I like belt loops, and would like a lip/shroud going all the way up the left side of the pistol ( so it wont rub against the skin) if that's possible.

    What rigs would you recommend, I'll be using a 1 1/2 " kramer belt.
    Vida Loca Homes
  • #2
    HighLander51
    Banned
    • Feb 2010
    • 5144

    The F.I.S.T



    G17

    Comment

    • #3
      1911su16b870
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Dec 2006
      • 7654

      Milt Sparks IWB (versamax2) is worth every penny.
      "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

      NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
      GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
      Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
      I instruct it if you shoot it.

      Comment

      • #4
        acaligunner
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2008
        • 8025

        I use to own some Milt Sparks IWB holsters, but is the versamax thinner than the SS or SS2?

        No doubt it's a quality rig, just want to know if it's as thin as kydex, etc.

        Thanks

        acaligunner
        Vida Loca Homes

        Comment

        • #5
          acaligunner
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2008
          • 8025

          Originally posted by HighLander51

          Looking into it now, thanks

          acaligunner
          Vida Loca Homes

          Comment

          • #6
            1911su16b870
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
            CGN Contributor
            • Dec 2006
            • 7654

            I own a few kydex and leather rigs. I have a bladetech 1911 IWB rig and pretty much only use the Milt Sparks versamax. The leather is not as stiff as the kydex and IMO is more comfortable to wear as an IWB. I like kydex, but so far only for OWB. I just picked up a leather/kydex IWB rig, but have not tried it out yet.

            I greatly respect Highlander's opinion, so let us know which way you go and what you think.
            "Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022

            NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
            GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
            Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
            I instruct it if you shoot it.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1