Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Midwest Industries suspended their "Law Enforcement / Military program"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Eric B
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 651

    Midwest Industries suspended their "Law Enforcement / Military program"

    This is their LE/Military Program page.

    Maybe I'm just behind the curve on this, and it's old, but are they on board with LaRue, Barrett and others or is it something else?

    I tried to search it, but found nothing.
  • #2
    Zamble
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 2354

    Looks to me, they are ending that discount program. Not sales.

    Comment

    • #3
      Eric B
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 651

      I just wasn't sure if its a business/profit decision or a political stance thing. I was wondering if anyone had heard something here.

      Comment

      • #4
        elsolo
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 4798

        Why give a discount when you don't even have the supply to sell at regular prices?

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1