Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New CA laws - Las Vegas storage

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23064

    New CA laws - Las Vegas storage

    With the new proposed laws, I figured people might be interested in this, coupon for 5'x10' storage space in Las Vegas for $25/month

    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF
  • #2
    GMG
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2008
    • 7974

    Thanks that's something to think about!
    sigpic

    A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

    Comment

    • #3
      john67elco
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 3155

      oh hell ****ing no
      Originally posted by Gwalker99
      ""Calgunners couldn't wait to start falling all over themselves as to how to best comply""


      half of you here are weak and lame that will basically wind up being happy with .22 single shot pistols or single barrel shotguns..

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        Oceanbob
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jun 2010
        • 12720

        Never.

        I will not submit to any further restrictions on my gun rights.
        May the Bridges I burn light the way.

        Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

        Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

        Comment

        • #5
          Fishslayer
          In Memoriam
          • Jan 2010
          • 13035

          a few guys could bolt safes down in there & share the cost...
          "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
          You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
          You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


          Originally Posted by JackRydden224
          I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
          Originally posted by redcliff
          A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

          Comment

          • #6
            Brandon04GT
            In Memoriam
            • Feb 2011
            • 3016

            With a supermajority legislature in CA, do we have any real chance of stopping any of these new bills?

            Comment

            • #7
              sigstroker
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2009
              • 19896

              Originally posted by Fishslayer
              a few guys could bolt safes down in there & share the cost...
              Doubt they would like you drilling holes in their floor.

              The truth is, if someone breaks into your unit, they have all the time they want to break into your safe anyway.

              Comment

              • #8
                Nomad
                Junior Member
                • Jun 2007
                • 93

                I was thinking of looking in Reno for something similar. Or maybe some industrious Range in Nevada could open a gun club with temperature and humidity controlled gun storage.
                Sadly even thinking about it is considering defeat. But I will fight to the end against any infringement.

                Comment

                • #9
                  myk
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 5955

                  I appreciate it 'OP, but as I said in another thread, a gun that's not within your grasp is useless. I absolutely refuse to surrender my guns that I purchased legally and let's not forget the good 'ol 2A that guarantees my right to keep and bear it.

                  Worse case scenario I'll just be in the same boat that all of those other guys hopped into when they didn't register their guns back in 1994, or whenever that mess happened. They've gone about their lives with their weapons, albeit in the dark, but they lived on, and so will I...


                  I don't always save the world, but when I do, it's in 24 hours or less...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    nssurge
                    Senior Member
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 787

                    Originally posted by myk
                    I appreciate it 'OP, but as I said in another thread, a gun that's not within your grasp is useless. I absolutely refuse to surrender my guns that I purchased legally and let's not forget the good 'ol 2A that guarantees my right to keep and bear it.

                    Worse case scenario I'll just be in the same boat that all of those other guys hopped into when they didn't register their guns back in 1994, or whenever that mess happened. They've gone about their lives with their weapons, albeit in the dark, but they lived on, and so will I...


                    Civil Disobedience will be my method of protest if these laws pass. We must stand together in gross noncompliance of these laws

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      hellayella
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 5578

                      what makes u think that storing a gun in a storage facility thousands of miles away will make ur gun any safer from it being stolen

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1