Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

frankly I'm upset.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    morfeeis
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2010
    • 7605

    Originally posted by sdallace
    I just got introduced to firearms in February of 2012. Before then I pictured them as to expensive to own personally. Then I found my first love, the "mosin haven't". I said to myself this is a nice gun to have only one of. between that intro time I've purchasedan ar or two some Glocks and a 22 handgun. With tax return looming it's cloud of spending darkness over me, frankly I am upset. I feel the greedy goblin inside me ready to burst out. But I an trying to refrain from gun buying overload. Wife says it's ok... But that only makes me feel like an ***. Thanks for reading. End rant
    AR
    AK
    Long range rifle
    22lr pistol
    22lr rifle
    12G shotgun
    dependable standard size pistol
    dependable carry size pistol

    After you have that everything else is fluff (IMHO!!!!). I say once your line up is set spend money on shooting and training with your gear rather then filling your safe (you do have a safe RIGHT).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Originally posted by Ayn Rand
    You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.

    Comment

    • #17
      Rob7.62
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 523

      Originally posted by morfeeis
      AR
      AK
      Long range rifle
      22lr pistol
      22lr rifle
      12G shotgun
      dependable standard size pistol
      dependable carry size pistol

      After you have that everything else is fluff (IMHO!!!!). I say once your line up is set spend money on shooting and training with your gear rather then filling your safe (you do have a safe RIGHT).
      Good advice I'd throw revolver into the mix also. I kept buying guns but lost sight of ammo and now its very hard to get as we all know id set a goal of minimum stock for each caliber.Guns are always a good purchase though always makes me smile

      Comment

      • #18
        sdallace
        Member
        • Jul 2012
        • 257

        Next thing I have my eyes on is a ruger 10/22 and just lots of ammo. Actually running out of space in the small safe I bought from big five. unless I just start stacking them on each other. I want a bit of everything. Browsing CG is to persuasive.

        Comment

        • #19
          llamatrnr
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2010
          • 4194

          "Press "1" for English"

          Comment

          • #20
            llamatrnr
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2010
            • 4194

            Originally posted by VictorFranko
            Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn
            "Frankly, Scallop, I don't give a clam"

            Comment

            • #21
              dirty_530
              Senior Member
              • May 2011
              • 1677

              Pretty sure you said the wife gave you the green light so treat yourself to a new gun, or buy something that goes really fast...that's what i would do!
              You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one.

              - Rush Limbaugh

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1