Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Camouflage stuff" being taboo next?
Collapse
X
-
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Originally Posted by JackRydden224
I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.Originally posted by redcliffA Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.
-
On the Second Amendment:
"'Keep' means they're mine, you can't have them. 'Bear' means I've got some on me, and they're loaded."Comment
-
On the Second Amendment:
"'Keep' means they're mine, you can't have them. 'Bear' means I've got some on me, and they're loaded."Comment
-
Personally, I would love it if they would outlaw "Mall Ninjas" at the range - and all the tools that wear tactical gear. Frigging morons...sigpic NRA Life Since 1986
LTC:

Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,145
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23040 users online. 120 members and 22920 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment