Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
What would you do?
Collapse
X
-
Find the people who published the addresses and do a super-soaker drive-by. I have twin CPS 2000's that'll f**k you up into next week.
Then, sue the f**k out of them for maliciously endangering my life and household...Last edited by myk; 01-19-2013, 9:36 PM.
I don't always save the world, but when I do, it's in 24 hours or less...Comment
-
CA compliant Myk? I'd hate to see you do an illegal drive-by. Lets keep things safe huh?Originally posted by MezcalfudBecause a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.Comment
-
I don't own any hand guns. I'm not old enough.Want to Buy: Ruger PC9 Magazine Buttstock PouchComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,755
Posts: 25,151,303
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13887 users online. 115 members and 13772 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment