Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I gotta get one of these!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DennisCA
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 4067

    I gotta get one of these!

    A freind of mine in NC sent me this via email - thought I'd share it with y'all:

    New DeWalt Nail Gun

    A must have in every home in America!

    For everyone who would rather not have a gun in the house!

    In view of the recent Supreme Court ruling, sales of this new product may skyrocket.

    Washington thinks they are going to take away our guns, so check this out. I like it!

    NAIL GUNS! AND, you don't even have to REGISTER them or have LICENSES for them!

    AND, you don't have to worry about them being CONCEALED!

    Just a LOT of good stuff to do with THIS!

    Once in awhile something so totally cool comes out that even a guy who doesn't normally even know what he'd like for Father's Day or Christmas would immediately ask for it:

    Thank you, DeWalt!!!



    New Nail Gun, made by DeWalt

    It can drive a 16-D nail through a 2x4 at 200 yards.

    This makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.

    Hundred round magazine.

    Someone invades your home, just nail his a**.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke speech of 23 April 1770, "Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents," delivered to the House of Commons.
  • #2
    8mmFMJ
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2011
    • 7405

    Oh **** yes!!!! I want, no, I NEED one of these


    Too bad it's not real

    Comment

    • #3
      DennisCA
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2011
      • 4067

      Originally posted by 8mmFMJ
      Oh **** yes!!!! I want, no, I NEED one of these


      Too bad it's not real
      Yea - Too bad indeed; Even it was (real) feinstein or lee would get it banned.

      You know what would happen; some richard-head would be using it in his back yard (and of course he would've been drinking) shoot - miss and wound or kill his neighbors.
      "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke speech of 23 April 1770, "Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents," delivered to the House of Commons.

      Comment

      • #4
        Ninety
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2012
        • 4062

        NRA Member
        The Constitution does not bestow wisdom. It's up to the body politic to be wise. -Patriot
        All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing.
        -Edmund Burke
        I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it.
        - Phil Dalmolin

        The Battle of Athens was illegal too.

        Comment

        • #5
          DaveInOroValley
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jan 2010
          • 8968

          "Lawn Darts" come to mind for some reason.
          NRA Life Member

          Vet since 1978

          "Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

          Comment

          • #6
            Baconator
            Bacon makes it better
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Jan 2009
            • 9547

            I would make a ryobi version.


            cos I'm poor.

            Comment

            • #7
              Army
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 3915

              I would make a John Deere rifle, but the dirt clod in the magwell would not work so good.
              "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself...A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."......Cicero

              Comment

              • #8
                Vick
                Junior Member
                • Feb 2012
                • 90

                Nice, Someone had a lot of time on their hands lol

                Comment

                • #9
                  Spiggy
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 8688

                  Old picture is old
                  Originally posted by AJAX22
                  Anti gun BS...

                  Finger print recognition is one more thing that keeps your killamajig from performing its killimafunction

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    quiet-wyatt
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 934

                    Originally posted by Baconator
                    I would make a ryobi version.


                    cos I'm poor.
                    To do is to be. (Socrates)

                    To be is to do. (Plato)

                    Do be do be do. (Sinatra)
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      winnre
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 9214

                      "If Jesus had a gun he would be alive today"-Homer Simpson

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        OIFVet03
                        Member
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 371

                        saw that on facebook! I love it. Since it's a power tool, I guess I can carry it anywhere lol!
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Agent 0range
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 1040

                          Pretty sure we'd need a battery button in the PRK. Quick battery changes are evil...think of the children!!
                          Originally posted by Mezcalfud
                          Because a Glock looks great in the case and then when you take it home it feels like you're holding a Costco pack of Kielbasa.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sfbay
                            CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                            • Sep 2011
                            • 1646

                            That is awesome!
                            You get what you get and you don't get upset !

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Woody559
                              Member
                              • Jun 2012
                              • 468

                              It won't fly, 18volt batteries are considered "high capacity".

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1