Brain Fart!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Long-gun
Collapse
X
-
Long-gun
Last edited by DevilDawgJJ; 01-18-2013, 8:48 AM.Originally posted by Citadelgrad87I pity your kids, because they are doomed.Originally posted by FLIGHT762Can I bring my Donkey? He loves Chunky Monkey.Tags: None -
Well
Let me see
How many folks do you know carry a pocket knife
How many if them have a receipt for it
Heck a wallet for that matter
If they don't have a receipt its not theirs right?
Well a firearm is a piece of property not much diff than those items
I don't need to prove something is mine, you need to prove its notComment
-
I just needed a kick in the ballsWell
Let me see
How many folks do you know carry a pocket knife
How many if them have a receipt for it
Heck a wallet for that matter
If they don't have a receipt its not theirs right?
Well a firearm is a piece of property not much diff than those items
I don't need to prove something is mine, you need to prove its not
I concur with the last statement!!Originally posted by Citadelgrad87I pity your kids, because they are doomed.Originally posted by FLIGHT762Can I bring my Donkey? He loves Chunky Monkey.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,732
Posts: 25,150,933
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18741 users online. 145 members and 18596 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment