Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Thumbs Up For Aegis Trading Burbank

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lemans
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 626

    Thumbs Up For Aegis Trading Burbank

    Just wanted to let you know I did a PPT at Aegis in Burbank, very smooth and efficient. Give them a try next time you need a transfer done.
  • #2
    mikeinla
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Aug 2007
    • 1916

    Originally posted by lemans
    Just wanted to let you know I did a PPT at Aegis in Burbank, very smooth and efficient. Give them a try next time you need a transfer done.
    I picked up my PPT today and they were GREAT. Fast with paperwork and friendly NOT like Gun World right down the street from them. Stay away from Gun World. They make you buy a $20 lock($5.99 at Turners Outdoorsman) when doing a PPt even though you arrive with the original lock for the gun. A Glock was brought in with the original red lock and they said I had to buy the exact same lock for $20 because the original lock had to stay with the seller. BS
    STAY AWAY FROM GUN WORLD

    AEIGIS is GTG!!!!!

    Comment

    • #3
      Gabriel80
      Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 426

      OH TWO THUMBS UP TO AEGIS! They are so nice and cool and helpful. They're the opposite of most gun shops.

      I concur about Gun World, they can rot for all I care.
      none of us are as strong as all of us

      Comment

      • #4
        JeremyKX
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 1525

        I concur. Two thumbs up for Aegis. Quick and easy PPT. The staff is very friendly

        Comment

        • #5
          xrayoneone
          Member
          • Oct 2012
          • 359

          Yup I've bought a couple things from them. Decent guys, Gang World not so much.

          Comment

          • #6
            jvh22a
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2012
            • 738

            Gun world sucks. hole in the wall.

            aegis and addax were great and fast. actually helpful!

            Comment

            • #7
              WraithAR
              Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 146

              Also PPT today. Good guys. Professional, friendly, and helpful with local gun smith info.
              Si vis pacem, para bellum
              NRA Life Member

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1