Anybody have a pending order with them? I ordered a BHW Barrel on 12/7. I haven't been charged yet, but the past few weeks, it should have shipped"next week" Now the phone number is a fax machine. Maybe so busy they had to shut the phone off?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
TacticalAmmunition.com
Collapse
X
-
TacticalAmmunition.com
"If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
-Dalton
WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount
http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpgTags: None -
I think everyone is extra busy these days. I got my rockriverarms order today and it was placed on 12/28/12, it was a few springs for a LPK that got lost. Don't ask me how. I emaild them and they told me they turned their phones off due to load. I'd say try email.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,470
Posts: 25,148,124
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25246 users online. 151 members and 25095 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment