So now that he wants to ban assault weapons, what does he consider an assault weapon.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Million Dollar question
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
The reason I asked is because I know he's got Feinstein in his left ear.Paralyzed Veterans of America www.pva.orgComment
-
Open thread in 2A.
That question will be answered by Congress. We'll have to wait for a bill.ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,405
Posts: 25,147,473
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26875 users online. 80 members and 26795 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment