Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Someone please start working up some SSE parts...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kf6tac
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 1779

    Someone please start working up some SSE parts...



    Assuming we can still buy guns in CA whenever SA manages to get this to market, and assuming the M&P Shield is still nowhere to be found, I would definitely pay to SSE this somewhere in the SF Bay Area


    Statements I make on this forum should not be construed as giving legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship.
  • #2
    tAcTiCaL pAnDa
    Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 102

    Originally posted by kf6tac
    http://www.tacti-cool.com/shotshow/2...armory-xds-9mm

    Assuming we can still buy guns in CA whenever SA manages to get this to market, and assuming the M&P Shield is still nowhere to be found, I would definitely pay to SSE this somewhere in the SF Bay Area

    yea i want to pick up a HK P30 as well. If any one know of a place who can do a SSE on a HK P30 please please let me know. I'm willing to drive an hour form Daly City. Thanks.
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road does not mean they are lost.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1