Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Selling/Trading your parts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mu9en
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 804

    Selling/Trading your parts

    Hi,

    Have you guys/gals been successful selling or trading without being tempted to charge high prices? I would love to sell a pmag for $60.00 but I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it. I don't have any in case someone is curious. Is it still possible to get fair trades?

    Thanks,
  • #2
    dieselpower
    Banned
    • Jan 2009
    • 11471

    Originally posted by mu9en
    Hi,

    Have you guys/gals been successful selling or trading without being tempted to charge high prices? I would love to sell a pmag for $60.00 but I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it. I don't have any in case someone is curious. Is it still possible to get fair trades?

    Thanks,
    are you kidding?

    You want a "fair" trade...OK
    I will buy all your gold and silver for spot prices from 1999... sounds fair to me. Pm me with your number and I will price it all out for you.

    I can also buy your home at 1965 prices...I will cut you a break I promise.

    I will also buy any AR15 components you have at last years prices...just send me a list of what you got.

    Comment

    • #3
      mu9en
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2006
      • 804

      Haha. I didn't mean THAT far back. Kinda discouraged because I can't seem to find anything for the same prices as they were before all this chaos. Kinda optimistic though, hoping it will all be normal soon? But I won't hold my breath...

      Comment

      • #4
        Lone_Gunman
        Calguns Addict
        • Jan 2009
        • 8396

        Prices won't come down until at least 6 months after all of this legislation shakes out. If the hi-cap mag ban passes prices won't come down on magazines ever. The word is they don't have the votes to get an assault weapon ban, so if that fails I would expect AR and AK parts and rifle prices to normalize by mid 2014, maybe sooner. I really hope they don't have the votes to pass a 10 round mag limit, but they might, and say goodbye to face to face no FFL transactions, I'm sure those are gone forever.

        Comment

        • #5
          dieselpower
          Banned
          • Jan 2009
          • 11471

          Originally posted by Lone_Gunman
          Prices won't come down until at least 6 months after all of this legislation shakes out. If the hi-cap mag ban passes prices won't come down on magazines ever. The word is they don't have the votes to get an assault weapon ban, so if that fails I would expect AR and AK parts and rifle prices to normalize by mid 2014, maybe sooner. I really hope they don't have the votes to pass a 10 round mag limit, but they might, and say goodbye to face to face no FFL transactions, I'm sure those are gone forever.
          from what I am hearing they are not going for a AW ban either... they do have support for a nation-wide registration.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1