Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DROS delays

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Fritz265
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 1523

    Originally posted by jtc736
    Are you sure its not just the gun store screwing you? I DROS'ed a gun in 1/7/13 and I picked it up promptly after my DROS period ended on 1/17/13.
    They'd have to provide the DOJ rejection letter.
    "Those who fear your guns do so because they know they are guilty of things for which they should be shot"

    Comment

    • #17
      JDay
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Nov 2008
      • 19393

      Originally posted by kama3
      Hello. New poster here.

      Few days before this insanity and mass hysteria has started I purchased 2 O/U shotguns. Beretta Silver Pigeon 1 for myself and SKB GC7 for my girlfriend as an Xmas gift. I already own multiple firearms, so I did not anticipate any issues, but on Monday 12/17/12 I get a phone call from my LGS saying that DOJ put a delay on my DROS.
      See this thread.

      IMPORTANT re DROS DENIALS: Please read this first and post questions/issues here!

      (did I mention that SKB was an Xmas gift for my GF?).
      Why didn't she fill out the 4473 then? Unless you two are married you cannot just hand it to her, it has to go through an FFL.
      Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

      The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1