I mounted a red dot scope much to the same that is in the picture I attached. I want to replace the red dot sight with a compact scope. I am looking for a scope with a magnification between 2-5x. Here is the issue I've been having; I haven't yet found a scope that I can mount far enough forward to the rear of the scope doesn't hang over the chamber. I would like to find one that I can mount flush with the rail or a little behind it. Any recommendations?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SKS Scout Scope Help
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,414
Posts: 25,147,593
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21187 users online. 124 members and 21063 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
