Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

30 Days Waiting between HG also apply for PPT?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rosecitySig
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 24

    30 Days Waiting between HG also apply for PPT?

    I'm asking for clarification regarding the purchase of a handgun. I'm aware that if I purchase from a local gun store there is a minimum waiting period of 30 days before I'm allowed to buy another handgun. Now, my question is, does this apply to private party transfers?
    My current situation is that I bought from a LGS and less than 30 days have passed (it's 27 days ago) and I've seen a handgun which I'd like to buy in the Calguns Marketplace. In short, does the 30 days waiting rule apply?
  • #2
    ChaneRZ
    Banned
    • Aug 2011
    • 2041

    Ppt is exempt from 30 days.

    Comment

    • #3
      Librarian
      Admin and Poltergeist
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 44690

      except in the City of Los Angeles, which has its own 1-in-30 rule for handguns, that DOES apply to PPT.

      So, transfer outside the city.
      ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

      Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

      Comment

      • #4
        rosecitySig
        Junior Member
        • Dec 2012
        • 24

        Thanks ChaneRZ and Librarian

        Comment

        • #5
          rosecitySig
          Junior Member
          • Dec 2012
          • 24

          Thanks for the Info ChaneRZ & Librarian

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1