Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

which reloading dies for beowulf ammo: Lee/hornady/Redding?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cpl_dan
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1913

    which reloading dies for beowulf ammo: Lee/hornady/Redding?

    Basically which is best for beowulf ammo reloading?

    Lee dies : around $60

    Hornady dies: around $95

    Redding dies: $150
    ehhh
  • #2
    Cheep
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1328

    I use Lee and they work without any problems, haven't used the others.
    Originally posted by NOMADCHRIS
    your asking a question about asking a question ??? just ask the damn question!!!

    Comment

    • #3
      DrewN
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2012
      • 1887

      I use the Lee's and have had zero issues over 1500 rounds or so. It's a super easy round to load for and brass lasts a long time. Does it need a $150 precision micrometer die? I don't see the need myself, I get excellent accuracy from the Lee's. Get the cartridge gauge from Alexander Arms as well, makes inspecting your rounds go much quicker.

      Comment

      • #4
        GladiatorTactical
        Member
        CGN Contributor
        • Jun 2012
        • 294

        LEE dies work great for me. Loaded alot with them and they are still working beautifully.
        We sell with FREE shipping on ALL of our items.
        www.GladiatorTactical.com
        For Great customer service and prices.

        ** A local So. Cal. CalGuns member (since 2008), CGN and CGF Contributor. **

        Comment

        • #5
          cpl_dan
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 1913

          i heard rumors from the beowulf forums that Lee's dies are not good, but from what you guys posted Lees work fine. I am conflicted cause i really dont want to spend $160 on dies but if you guys didnt have issues with Lee's i guess i'll go with them.
          ehhh

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1