...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
Collapse
X
-
I have two Generation 4's... Glock 26 and Glock 17. I have shot about 1000 rounds thru the 26 and 2000 through the 17. No issues so far. **knock on wood** I personally like the Gen4s over the Gen3s b/c of the improved grip and larger mag release."All cops have to make judgment calls they hope they won't regret. No cop ever bats a thousand." - Southland
"The only reason you're still conscious is because I don't want to carry your body." - Jack Bauer
Colt / Glock / Kimber / Kriss / LWRC / Remington / Ruger / Smith & Wesson / SpringfieldComment
-
I have a Gen 3 glock 26 and it has a double guide rod spring, just like the gen 4. I don't think there is a difference with the Glock 26."We're surrounded.....that simplifies our problem."
-Chesty Puller-
"Don't forget that you're First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!"
-Chesty Puller-
-Dimitri, I'm sorry they're jamming your radar and flying so low, but they're trained to do it. You know, it's, it's initiative!-Comment
-
The Gen 3s have been around longer and are more proven.
The Gen 4s supposedly have better ergonomics."You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams
"You will never know how little my generation has traded away our freedoms and rights for. I'm sorry and ashamed for what we've left to the following generations."
voiceofreasonComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,571
Posts: 25,149,366
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27345 users online. 131 members and 27214 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment