I came across this post (on Reddit nonetheless) with a compilation of current and cited gun homicide facts from the FBI, ATF, CDC, DOJ & so on. What amazed me was that a historically anti-gun site like Reddit is stepping back from their blanket statements and finger pointing and looking at facts.
The thread was titled, "After countless people cited bad studies and old data. I pooled statistics from the FBI, ATF, CDC, DOJ & so on. Assault Rifles? Hardly."
Here's the link to the Google Docs that the user created. It's extremely put together and and eloquently unbiased.
After all we've been attacked for this week, it's just good to take a breath and realize that there's still level headed people out there.
The thread was titled, "After countless people cited bad studies and old data. I pooled statistics from the FBI, ATF, CDC, DOJ & so on. Assault Rifles? Hardly."
Here's the link to the Google Docs that the user created. It's extremely put together and and eloquently unbiased.
After all we've been attacked for this week, it's just good to take a breath and realize that there's still level headed people out there.


Comment