Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The NRA is the new KKK

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • teh.killer.of.zombies
    Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 291

    The NRA is the new KKK



    Great video.
    AV Monthly Meet/Eat HERE

    Originally posted by bulgron
    (For the record, I think my grandchildren will be retired and moved to AZ before shall-issue CCW comes to this screwed up state... and my kids are still currently young teenagers.)
    Originally posted by hoffmang
    Wow. I'd work harder to stop the underage sex in your family

    -Gene
  • #2
    Merc1138
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2009
    • 19742


    Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.


    Yeah, that video is buried in those threads.
    Last edited by Merc1138; 12-11-2012, 10:25 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      Librarian
      Admin and Poltergeist
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Oct 2005
      • 44691

      Dupe, as noted, and belongs in OT.
      ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

      Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1