my wife says I have a addiction I tell her I don't what do you think all registered but 1 hell even my seven year old goes shooting with me all I am missing is MP type and AK type looking for AK receiver and for some 1 to build a calif AK for me close to me any help is welcome I'm in LA
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
adiction or not?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
Here Are More
Pics Pics Pics -
thats what i tell her hey its better than doing drugsComment
-
Heh, must be something in the air - I felt an irresistable urge to take pics of my collection too, today, for the first time in 3 years.Primary author of gunwiki.net - 'like' it on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Gunwiki/242578512591 to see whenever new content gets added!Comment
-
I woudn't want to walk into your house unannounced...
.22, 9, 44, 45, .50, .223, 30-06, 7.62, 7.92, 00, Slug...
NUMBERS TO "LIVE" BY...Comment
-
Nice collection, but what kind of registration legally gets you two short-barreled rifles in CA?Constitutionally, officials cannot license or register a fundamental right.
"It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority." - Benjamin Franklin
"Lifetime warranty and excellent customer service don't mean a thing when your gun fails during a zombie attack." -StanzeComment
-
Something looks....weird...about this one. Are you a cop by any chance?
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and wiser people are full of doubts. - Bertrand RussellComment
-
AHEM........
I hope you know what your posting or am I jumping to conclusions?..... does LA mean Lousiana and not L.A.
My bad if i did not get it
Originally posted by StanzeNice collection, but what kind of registration legally gets you two short-barreled rifles in CA?Last edited by Richard; 03-19-2006, 8:51 PM." Membership since 2003"
Comment
-
Uh...yeah.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,578
Posts: 25,149,432
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33436 users online. 70 members and 33366 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment