Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Ammo Store In Vacaville

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cdtx2001
    CGN Contributor
    • Apr 2009
    • 6630

    New Ammo Store In Vacaville

    Ammunition Supply Point Solano off Orange Dr. Great place, friendly staff and good prices.

    I happened to be passing through Vacaville and was told about this place. I had no idea they were there, but they've only been open for a month now. Bought a couple things and the prices were good.

    Lot's of ammo to be had.

    From what I understand, the store is about to get waaaay better in the near future.

    Check them out if you're in the area.
    Custom made Tail Gunner Trailer Hitch for sale.
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...php?p=17820185

    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid" -Han Solo

    "A dull knife is as useless as the man who would dare carry it"
Working...
UA-8071174-1