Can you guys help compile the weapons used by each character for chits n giggles, I got 686 6 inch because of Rick, couldn't justify the $ for a python, especially since its my first wheel gun, actually gets out of jail tomorrow. What gun does the governor have? Barreta? Looked sweet anyways
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Walking dead weapons
Collapse
X
-
Walking dead weapons
Tags: None -
Shane had glock 19 I think -
BERETTACan you guys help compile the weapons used by each character for chits n giggles, I got 686 6 inch because of Rick, couldn't justify the $ for a python, especially since its my first wheel gun, actually gets out of jail tomorrow. What gun does the governor have? Barreta? Looked sweet anyways
Please tell me that was a typo.-POLICESTATE,
In the name of the State, and of the School, and of the Infallible Science
sigpic
Government Official Lies
. F r e e d o m . D i e s .Comment
-
I noticed that crooked barrel, the one with the camo stock right? I think it was a pellet gun. If zombie melon is as soft as the show makes it out to be my benjamin NP would do the trick and quietly too.Comment
-
-POLICESTATE,
In the name of the State, and of the School, and of the Infallible Science
sigpic
Government Official Lies
. F r e e d o m . D i e s .Comment
-
I saw that too, i was thinking "damn prop guns are not even put together correctly."Peace is that brief moment in history when everybody stands around reloading. - unknown
Democrats screw poor people in the a** while whispering into their ear that they are trying to help them. - unknownComment
-
Am I the only one burned out on "zombie everything" in the firearms world?
Every time I go to the range my targets are surrounded by zombies. Glockstore, Cheaper Than Dirt -zombies everywhere."Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo MachiavelliComment
-
Gay marriage, guns, a bureaucratic community college system, mandatory 10 day waiting periods, beautifully-ethinically-diverse-and-often-stuck-up-spoiled hot girls, marijuana licenses, San Francisco & Los Angeles, legislation for paparazzi, rioting in celebration (when the Lakers win), rioting for injustice (Rodney King), Celebrities Rights Laws, and non-stop beautiful weather; what not to like about our glorious People's Republic?Comment
-
supposedly hornady is no longer making zmaxComment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,121
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22420 users online. 78 members and 22342 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment