My buddy is visiting from Vegas and wants to go shooting. He has standard capacity magazines for his pistols as well as his AK. Does he need to install a BB on his AK for use in CA and obtain 10rnd mags for all of his firearms, or is he fine since they are out of state firearms? I told my buddy that he would probably have to get 10rnd mags and put a BB on the AK, but I figured I'd ask the board's opinion just in case.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I'm sure this question has been asked a million times...
Collapse
X
-
I'm sure this question has been asked a million times...
Last edited by Lexicon Devil; 11-15-2012, 8:34 AM."After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military." - William S. BurroughsOriginally posted by backupYou glitter me, I'm going beat your face in, gay or not.Tags: None -
Yes, he needs 10-rnd mags, and yes, he needs either a maglock, or a featureless setup. He also needs to make sure his AK isn't listed (see the flowchart, the link is on top of this page).DiaHero Foundation - helping people manage diabetes. Sending diabetes supplies to Ukraine now, any help is appreciated.
DDR AK furniture and Norinco M14 parts kit: https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1756292
sigpic -
Thanks dudes!"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military." - William S. BurroughsOriginally posted by backupYou glitter me, I'm going beat your face in, gay or not.Comment
-
Law doesn't change for travelers. Anyone that comes to California be it for a quick visit or for good, has to abide by our gun laws.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,755
Posts: 25,151,303
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18196 users online. 108 members and 18088 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment