I'm in the process of insuring my guns, as far as values, I keep my guns in pristine condition. Any suggestions on current value or replacement cost would be appreciated. Especially considering the Taxs/DROS/Extra Magazines... Most of them would cost more to replace than the original cost. Has anyone gone through this with insurance companies? Any tips or even thoughts on how I should submit the info of values to the insurance companies? I've got about 2/3 of the info as far as the prices I'm going to submit through research, I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Firearm Insurance Info. Requested
Collapse
X
-
My company made me get a 3rd party appraisal. I had to cart them down to my favorite dealer (he learned that I had cheated on him
). You should ask them what they expect or will accept.
Remember your NRA membership comes with gun insurance too.
Criss -
i use NRA gun insurance,arms care.
$7000 for 100 bucks a year
$7000 +2500 from membership and 2500 from my sons membership,plus renters covers 2500 also. 14,500 covers all of mineComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,686
Posts: 25,150,462
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20038 users online. 164 members and 19874 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment