Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Oklahomans Prepare to Open Carry

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Capybara
    CGSSA Coordinator
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2012
    • 15671

    Oklahomans Prepare to Open Carry

    So envious. Imagine how much crime would go down here in the PRK if we were allowed to open and concealed carry.

    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

    sigpic
  • #2
    Coded-Dude
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2010
    • 6705

    can't wait to get back there and practice some real freedom!
    x2

    Originally posted by Deadbolt
    watching this state and country operate is like watching a water park burn down. doesn't make sense.
    Originally posted by Obama
    Team 6 showed up in choppers, it was so cash. Lit his house with red dots like it had a rash. Navy SEALs dashed inside his house, left their heads spinning...then flew off in the night screaming "Duh, WINNING!"

    Comment

    • #3
      BACKTOSHOOTING
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 517

      California, PAY ATTENTION !!!!
      FIREARMS-When a GUN is needed more than a camera

      Comment

      • #4
        Caliyanks
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2010
        • 85

        It is nice, I just moved there from Fresno area. Wife and I had a ccw there as well. I couldn't even get a CCW class here until December. Its a 3-4 month wait in OKC area. With that we can open carry. 1st thing I did when I got here was replace my California compliant firearms with new ones. and yes it was alot. But I digress, its night and day here. We love it.

        Comment

        • #5
          RoundEye
          CGSSA Director
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2010
          • 3671

          We can always dream......

          I just returned from a week long trip in neighboring Arizona, and it was like being in another country. When my plane landed back in Burbank, I could feel the hand of oppression come down upon me as I deplaned.
          Chad C.
          Certified GLOCK Armorer
          NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, & RSO
          CA DOJ Firearm Safety Instructor


          My YouTube Channel

          Subscribe to my blog
          Check Out My Editorials At Guns.com

          Stand And Fight, Join the NRA!

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1