Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How much do you spend on firearm related items per year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sully007
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 1612

    How much do you spend on firearm related items per year?

    This includes new firearms purchased
  • #2
    IrishPirate
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 6390

    if i keep track, my wife will tell me to cut costs....
    sigpic
    Most civilization is based on cowardice. It's so easy to civilize by teaching cowardice. You water down the standards which would lead to bravery. You restrain the will. You regulate the appetites. You fence in the horizons. You make a law for every movement. You deny the existence of chaos. You teach even the children to breathe slowly. You tame.
    People Should Not Be Afraid Of Their Governments, Governments Should Be Afraid Of Their People

    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Comment

    • #3
      Rider1k
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2012
      • 1939

      Probably to much. I bought 6 firearms this year and alot of goodies to go with each. Not including ammo

      Comment

      • #4
        tileguy
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 1419

        you sound like my wife, with a question like that.

        Comment

        • #5
          liberty47
          Senior Member
          • Jun 2012
          • 1566

          More than I can afford...don't tell my wife

          I have a good feeling I'm not the only one

          Comment

          • #6
            the_t0ny
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2010
            • 1010

            I don't know exactly how much every year, but I can tell you it has grown exponentially every year for the past 3 years. New calibers require different ammo and cleaning supplies/holsters/accessories etc. A ball park estimate would be around 30% of my annual income.

            Comment

            • #7
              troysland
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2009
              • 2182

              I'm probably about 3% of my annual income. It should go more towards my 401k, but I consider Guns & Ammo part of my portfolio that won't get taxed for early withdrawal when SHTF. (Pun intentional)
              Originally posted by Colonel David Crockett
              "Ya'll can go to hell, I'm goin' to Texas!"

              Comment

              • #8
                Trapper
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2007
                • 2159

                My short list of purchases this year:
                Two SAS Sigs
                Three prelock S&Ws
                Belgian Hi Power
                Kahr PM9
                870P
                When the battle drum beats, it is too late to sharpen your sword."
                Sir Winston Churchill

                Comment

                • #9
                  FourLoko
                  Senior Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 2426

                  I'd rather not know. I'm new to the game but it's ammo that takes a LOT of my money

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Intimid8tor
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 6607

                    I learned long ago to never add up how much I spend on hobbies.
                    Starve the beast, move to a free state.

                    Bwiese: "You are making the assumption the law is reasonable/has rationale."

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      bsg
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2009
                      • 25954

                      varies from year to year; no set amount.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        The Virus
                        Banned
                        • May 2011
                        • 1135

                        I should be driving a paid for M5

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          uhlan1
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2012
                          • 6217

                          You didn't ask that question. You didn't ask that question. You didn't ask that question.
                          You didn't ask that question. You didn't ask that question. You didn't ask that question.
                          You didn't ask that question. You didn't ask that question. You didn't ask that question.
                          You didn't ask that question. You didn't ask that question. You didn't ask that question.
                          "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            lt05deluxe
                            Senior Member
                            • Apr 2012
                            • 1082

                            Thanks to CalGuns, I now spend every other paycheck.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              lorax3
                              Super Moderator
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 4633

                              Guns? No guns here. Move along.

                              You think you know, but you have no idea.

                              The information posted here is not legal advice. If you seek legal advice hire an attorney who is familiar with all the facts of your case.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1