Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gun Shops: What features do you look for?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    Waingro
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2007
    • 1214

    I much rather hear, "F-U we are giving you your money back!!" then "I apologize good sir, we cannot refund your money a hundred apologizes from my self and staff." You guys really care how friendly they are to you? Shucks, I thought thats what I had friends for, I go to the gun shop to buy stuff.
    You never hear the phrase eaten dead.

    Comment

    • #32
      blackberg
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2006
      • 3061

      I would so buy this if i had the money, http://www.loopnet.com/xNet/Mainsite...inkcode=17830&

      Its that place that got raided by the ATF, freeway close, rifle capable indoor shooting range, work area, "CalGuns ClubHouse"
      sigpicNRA Life Endowment Member - CRPA Member

      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin, 1759


      Brand NEW Apple MacBooks and Mini for sale

      Comment

      • #33
        chickenfried
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2005
        • 7160

        A refund from a guy that started out cussing you out doesn't seem likely. You're more likely to get a refund from the guy that's acting in the latter manner.
        Originally posted by Waingro
        I much rather hear, "F-U we are giving you your money back!!" then "I apologize good sir, we cannot refund your money a hundred apologizes from my self and staff." You guys really care how friendly they are to you? Shucks, I thought thats what I had friends for, I go to the gun shop to buy stuff.
        Originally posted by victor1echo
        Hollywood is satan!!!!
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #34
          bunni
          Member
          • May 2007
          • 178

          Used gun selection, prices, friendly service - in that order.

          I don't expect brick and mortar stores to be able to stock the myriad of accessories and ammo of midway and cheaperthandirt, etc.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #35
            ibanezfoo
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Apr 2007
            • 12403

            Selection, Service, and price... in that order.

            No sense going there if they don't have what I need. If you have what I want but are a jerk, I'm not giving you my hard earned money. If you are ridiculously priced, why would I give you my money when the guy up the street has the same thing for less? My opinion of course.

            -Bryan
            vindicta inducit ad salutem?

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1