I came across this last night. It is a thread that covers different places to buy ammo for comparison shopping. It was just updated yesterday so for those in the market for ammo...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Cool Ammo Pricing Thread on ARF
Collapse
X
-
Heh.. Everytime I see someone ask about ammo pricing I link them there. That thread is updated daily and has the top deals, most of the time.
Also, there's a link there to a forum that keeps track of 7.62x51 ammo, but not quite as up to date.Disenfranchised NRA Benefactor Life Member.
Originally posted by NorCalK9.comAlso dont worry if u have never built one once you go to a build party you will know everything and have a perfect functioning rifle. -
Here is the 7.62x51 link. Its updated on a regualr basis
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,584
Posts: 25,149,483
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33026 users online. 136 members and 32890 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment