Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Do you like your beer Tacti"cold"?
Collapse
X
-
Do you like your beer Tacti"cold"?
Tags: None -
Hell no. Beer already comes in a bottle/can, no need to spend $200 on another one.Comment
-
Under $75 I would rock the hell out of this.Comment
-
Yeah, if it were a lot cheaper I would buy one. $220? What are they thinking?Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.Comment
-
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Originally Posted by JackRydden224
I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.Originally posted by redcliffA Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.
Comment
-
It's official. The decade of the 2010's is Tacticool to the Max.In Glock We Trust.
Originally posted by jeep7081My wife sleeps better knowing we have a zombie killer... Saiga AK47! Although my neighbor with his AR has restless nights.WTS: Revision 'Desert Locust' tactical Ballistic/Protective eyewear goggles NEW & USED pairsOriginally posted by AleksandreCzThank god the Federal Government is there to protect us from the Federal Government
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=737563Comment
-
Thats awesome.Comment
-
For $220 I better be able to launch beer cans out of it like a mortar.Comment
-
All I have to say is overpriced and old news (it's been around awhile).ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,882
Posts: 25,152,762
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32553 users online. 111 members and 32442 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.





Comment