Does anybody have the scoop on California Shooting Sports? It is under construction on Prescott and Briggsmore......
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New range in Modesto
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
I drove by and it looks like it should be pretty nice. Just wondering who us opening it up...I heard its a former Barnwood or Ronning employee....Comment
-
I saw this the other day when me and my buddy went and got our annual starbucks (its alright in moderation :P ) Hopefully prics will be decent enough for some broke college kids like me to get a range session in every once in a while.
Alquist in Turlock is also moving to a new facility and putting in a range but who knows when that will be completedComment
-
Comment
-
Should be plenty of empty buildings over there,and the area gang members can get in some safe practice.
I may have to check it out, one mid week morning.Comment
-
I just went there for the first time this past weekend,(good service)that place is maybe the size of my garage,it was shoulder to shoulder in there,glad they're making money.
They need a bigger place for sure.Comment
-
Yes it is very tight in there and the crowds they draw dont help much. Though they are very good at what they do and have great prices so i dont mind to much.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,534
Posts: 25,148,731
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19125 users online. 126 members and 18999 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment